3/6/13

Video - New Craig Ferguson stand-up special premieres exclusively on Netflix March 15


Netflix continues to dangle its giant appendage of new exclusive-to-them product waiting for you to bite. Ooh, don't bite. Oh what the hell, I'm gonna bite and now that Craig Ferguson -- I'm Here To Help is exclusive to Netflix, I'm gonna activate my 30-day free trial when it starts streaming on March 15.

I took a screen grab of one of the three clips that I've posted after the jump, this grab in particular is for those of you who will no doubt photoshop suitably low res pics of yourself behind Craig doing whatever it is that you'd like to do behind Craig. Hey, send me copies of those, okay? No, no contest, I just wanna see 'em.

Craig's guests tonight on his CBS show are Christina Hendricks and Jackie Collins. That's a lot of sexy to dangle in front of him, should be a good time.





No comments:

Post a Comment