1/19/12

My brand new Happy Endings inspired take on TV couples

This theory started bubbling last night while watching Happy Endings and my realizing that I would like to watch Brad and Jane do it but I don't want to watch Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth from Bones do it.

Yes I think about these things. And yes, I would even watch Brad and Jane do it with the bacon costume. ESPECIALLY with the bacon costume. Mmm, bacon.

So, here's the thing. Just like with someone you're dating your relationships with TV couples changes, goes through stages. Interestingly they are very similar stages and both end with your having an increase in non-physical intimacy that seems to dampen the interest in physical intimacy, or in the case of your fave TV couples, your interest in watching them be physically intimate.

Or I'm detailing my vast psychosexual failings on my TV blog. Nah, that would be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment